Sunday, June 29, 2008

News From Nowhere

Hey folks:
You're probably wondering why there's been no new content published here. I promised consistent updates, but honestly, there's been nothing to report since my last official studio post. Ben has been wrapping up a slew of other album projects (Sara Groves, Allen Levi, etc.) and has been swamped with that work. Myself and my family will be out of town the entire month of July where we'll be volunteering at a Young Life camp in Minnesota (I get to play my music). So, in essence, though Ben will be brewing up production ideas for the album and I will *hopefully* be writing another couple of new tunes while overlooking Pelican Lake, there will be very little, if any, actual recording done for the album. So, I guess I'm writing to tell you that I won't have much to offer you in the way of updates for the next month or so.

Ben and I will hit it hard in August and thereafter. I'm excited about what we're doing, though still in infancy, and I will be cautiously eager for you to hear these songs. Stay tuned to my website for the Album Patronage, coming soon. Thank you all, and to all a goodnight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering! :)

Curt McLey said...

Simmering on the back burner, but not happy about it.

bret welstead's old profile said...

Have a great time at camp, man! I'd love to spend a month on the lake.

James Lee Younger III said...

Have a great time at Castaway, Eric! If Bill Reazer's on your program team, tell him lee said hi.

everyone in my house is looking forward to the new record!