Monday, January 2, 2012

TAKiNG iNVENTORY of 2011

It's a new year, and I've heard from quite a few folks for whom 2011 was rough. Shall we say "ha ha" to the old year together? I did this last year, very much enjoyed the exercise, so I thought I'd do it again. Here is my Things I'm Thankful For list of 2011.

1. Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
2. Paints, blank canvases, #4 Filbert & #2 Bright brushes
3. Impressionism
4. Dave Trout and Under the Radar
5. The Under the Radar In Your House Tour (Fall 2011)
6. Extraordinary booking agentess, Laura Preston
7. Janie & Charlie Peters and Penny Ellis
8. House addition
9. New songs
10. A new album BiRDS OF RELOCATiON (coming soon)
11. Active, swirling creativity
12. Old pine wood siding
13. Kickstarter
14. Good Neighbor Lawncare
15. Common thieves who unwittingly awaken the very best in peopl
16. Al Andrews and Porter's Call
17. Jeff Eckert, PSYD
18. Danielle Ellis, Ellis Perrin and Monroe Carle

No comments: